We're interested in a pool, what do we do now?
Sit down with your family and make a list of what your pool needs are. You’ll find you have many more needs for the pool area than just for swimming. Here are some examples of what you need…
• Sport Pool (for water sports) or Diving Pool?
• Lots of length needed? Is there a lap swimmer in the family?
• Spa (for soaking or relaxing)?
• Raised Spa with spillway into pool (creates visual impact)?
• Waterfall or fountain (sound of water is very appealing)?
• Tropical look (landscaping makes visual impact)?
• Barbecue area or outdoor kitchen needed?
• Sun Area (separate from table area for privacy)?
• Raised planters (adds touch of elegance)?
• Gazebo or overhead structure (for entertaining or shade)?
• Fireplace or fire pits?
• Putting Green?
• Beach entry or tanning ledge?